Subject: No meeting 30-October-2014

This meeting as been canceled https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-core/event.php?event_id=36388

We'll pick back up on November 13th.  Feel free to send any items to the maillist.

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net
----- Forwarded by Steve K Speicher/Raleigh/IBM on 10/29/2014 09:57 AM -----

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2014.10.16