Subject: Proposed agenda topics for 11-Dec-2014

In order to be utilize our time on Thursday, I'd propose these agenda items:

1. Specification authoring progress, better sections and auto processing of shapes & vocab files [1]

2. Discovery in 3.0 [2]
   Elaborate scenarios and requirements to help flush out: When to use a link header vs triple?
        Need to put together common best practices and approaches, could be that both are needed some times (or one versus the other)

   Common pattern for grouping similar containers?

   Need/desire for delegated config dialogs?

3. Compatibility with 2.0 [3]
   Review summary table

4. Ready for review ?
     4.1 Attachments
     4.2 Core 3.0 (Overview)

We can cover general updates as well

[1]: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-core/email/archives/201411/msg00027.html
[2]: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Discovery
[3]: http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/specs/compat.html#diff-from-2

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net