Subject: Chairmanship

Hi all,
I need to step down from my role as chair of the TC and would like to know if anyone is interested in taking over this role. If you're not sure about what it entails and want to chat about it I'm happy to discuss.
Thanks.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Standards - IBM Software Group