Subject: RE: [oslc-core] Chairmanship

+1 for Steve.

From: oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Lonnie VanZandt
Sent: 20 January 2015 21:19
To: Steve K Speicher
Cc: oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org

I second the choice of Steve.

Lonnie VanZandt

303-900-3048
Sent from Dropbox's Mailbox on Mac

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 8:39 AM, Steve K Speicher <sspeiche@us.ibm.com> wrote:

Arnaud, thank you for your service as chair.

I think it would be good to have co-chairs from 2 different organizations to share the duty of chairing and some diversity.

Since I'm already quite active in OSLC Core TC, therefore I self-nominate for the role as one of the co-chairs (or the sole chair if no others are interested).

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net