Subject: Re: [oslc-core] Chairmanship

+1
Arthur Ryman, PhD
Distinguished Engineer | Master Inventor | Academy of Technology
Chief Data Officer, Application Platform
IBM Systems | Middleware
905.413.3077 (phone) | 416.939.5063 (cell)
IBM InterConnect 2015

From:   "Lonnie VanZandt" <lvanzandt@sodius.com>
To:     "Steve K Speicher" <sspeiche@us.ibm.com>
Cc:     oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:   01/20/2015 10:49 AM
Sent by:        <oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org>

I second the choice of Steve.

?
Lonnie VanZandt
303-900-3048
Sent from Dropbox's Mailbox on Mac

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 8:39 AM, Steve K Speicher <sspeiche@us.ibm.com>
wrote:
Arnaud, thank you for your service as chair.

I think it would be good to have co-chairs from 2 different organizations
to share the duty of chairing and some diversity.

Since I'm already quite active in OSLC Core TC, therefore I self-nominate
for the role as one of the co-chairs (or the sole chair if no others are
interested).

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net