Subject: RE: [oslc-core] Delegated Dialogs 3.0 Ready for Review

Sam,

6.4.2 Servers that support prefill SHOULD include the value POST in the set of Allow header[s]...

Why is that SHOULD and not MUST? If a client's UI is optimized by the use of prefill I should think it would want to know that it can use prefill when negotiating with the server. The alternative is to try a POST and see if it succeeds and returns a new resource URI - a less optimal integration experience.

Thanks,

Martin

Martin Sarabura

R&D Fellow, PTC