Subject: Re: [oslc-core] ISSUE: GET http://www.ibm.com/user/Steve.Speicher returns 404

Steve,

Sorry to see you go.  Thanks for your tireless contributions and for your personal touch on the OSLC core tc.

Best of luck with your next thing,

David

On Mar 13, 2015 5:38 AM, "Steve K Speicher" <sspeiche@us.ibm.com> wrote:
Well I have a message encoded in my subject.  I just wanted to write to say that I won't be able to continue work with you on the great accomplishments with OSLC in the immediate or unknown future.  I look forward to checking in on your progress.

It's not you, it's me...(but on a serious note) The reality is that I believe strongly in what we are doing with OSLC, open integrations, open source enablement, basing on Linked Data and standardization...as does IBM.  Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you continue to succeed with it.

Let's make sure to stay "linked" together.

I have thoroughly enjoyed working with you all and wish you all the best!

Happy linking,
Steve Speicher
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net
https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevespeicher
https://twitter.com/sspeiche