Subject: Tomorrow's meeting

I have updated the agenda.

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2015.04.02

Please note that I've changed the conference call details. They are noted in the link from the agenda page. You may wish to turn down the volume when you connect because the greeting is very loud.

There is only a handful of documents left on the list, though Actions was just added last meeting and needs some attention and a couple of documents need an editor now that Steve S has moved on. Let's see how we can start our push towards publishing the first OASIS OSLC Core standard!

Regards,

Martin Sarabura

R&D Fellow, PTC