Subject: RE: [oslc-core] OSLC 3.0 Core Actions status and future direction

It sounds like there is concensus from the affected parties on this but I think as a matter of good governance we should provide one last opportunity to discuss at our next meeting.

Perhaps a very short discussion but it's good to have a vote recorded formally.

I will post the agenda early next week. If anybody would like to add topics to the agenda please email me.

Martin Sarabura

R&D Fellow, PTC

From: oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Martin P Pain
Sent: April-10-15 8:55 AM
To: Jim Amsden
Cc: oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org

While there could be some benefits to using OSLC Actions in CCM (namely: the ability to link together a delegated UI dialog for performing the action together with a POST or Automation request for doing the same; and [when used with Automation 2.1] the ability to use a delegated UI dialog to configure an action at one point then have it executed unattended later [one or more times]), if CCM decide not to use OSLC Actions then I have no problem with it not being included in Core v3.

Martin