Subject: Re: [oslc-core] Ballot open

That is, like Bill, I am not eligible to vote (as I expected).

--
Lonnie VanZandt
303-900-3048

On 29 July 2015 at 12:17:30, Sarabura, Martin (msarabura@ptc.com) wrote:

I thought a notification would be sent out automatically but it's been a few minutes with nothing in my inbox so I suppose maybe not.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-core/ballot.php?id=2844

Current voting members:

·  David Honey (IBM)

·  Harish Krishnaswamy (Sofware AG)

·  Jim Amsden (IBM)

·  Martin Pain (IBM)

·  Martin Sarabura (PTC)

·  Nick Crossley (IBM)

I am curious what you see if you are not a voting member.

Martin Sarabura

R&D Fellow, PTC