Subject: Re: [oslc-core] Agenda for this week's OSLC CORE TC meeting

As I also cannot attend the meeting, here are my votes. (I've included Nick's ones from his previous email for ease of reference):

issue 23 - Should a ServiceProviderCatalog or ServiceProvider be an LDPC?
Nick: +1 for the current proposal.

Martin: I do not believe this is ready to be voted on, as it needs more fleshing out as to how it would work.

issue 29 - Allow for selection dialogs for service providers
Nick: +1 for the current proposal.

Martin: +1 for the current proposal.

issue 9 - Bootstrapping discovery
Nick: 0 (not really against this, but not convinced it's of great value)

Martin: +1 for my own proposal (just added a comment replying to the alternative proposal).

issue 15 - Allow client to request different icon sizes for resource preview
Nick: +1 for the proposal with the change suggested by me in comment
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-15?focusedCommentId=60556&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-60556

issue 20 - Service provider should describe domain/scope
Nick: -1 on the proposal as currently written, +1 on the wording provided by David - see my comments in the issue.

Martin Pain
Software Developer - Green Hat
Rational Test Virtualization Server, Rational Test Control Panel

Phone: +44 (0)1962 815317 | Tie-Line: 37245317
E-mail:
martinpain@uk.ibm.com
Find me on:
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=99869908 and within IBM on: IBM Connections: https://w3-connections.ibm.com/profiles/html/profileView.do?userid=12c849c0-ddd5-1030-9b5f-d70a3a891
IBM

IBM United Kingdom Limited Registered in England and Wales with number 741598 Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hants. PO6 3AU

I cannot attend the meeting (out on vacation this week), but here are my votes on the issues noted in the agenda:
issue 23 - Should a ServiceProviderCatalog or ServiceProvider be an LDPC?
Nick: +1 for the current proposal.

issue 29 - Allow for selection dialogs for service providers
Nick: +1 for the current proposal.

issue 9 - Bootstrapping discovery
Nick: 0 (not really against this, but not convinced it's of great value)

issue 15 - Allow client to request different icon sizes for resource preview
Nick: +1 for the proposal with the change suggested by me in comment
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-15?focusedCommentId=60556&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-60556

issue 20 - Service provider should describe domain/scope
Nick: -1 on the proposal as currently written, +1 on the wording provided by David - see my comments in the issue.

Because I have been out this week and last week, I have not yet addressed my action item of writing up a scenario for how to determine the usage of a particular LDPC.

Nick.

Inactive hide details for "Sarabura, Martin" ---08/18/2015 09:31:47 AM---There are a few issues that Jim and I feel are close t"Sarabura, Martin" ---08/18/2015 09:31:47 AM---There are a few issues that Jim and I feel are close to ready for a vote; they are listed on the age