Subject: Clients for testing OSLC v3 discovery

I am curious to know what OSLC v2 clients the members of this TC have available to them that they could easily test against a sample v3 discovery server.

If we are serious about preserving interoperability between v2 clients and v3 servers, then I think it would be an important part of our work on v3 discovery to make sure that v2 clients really work with what we are proposing for v3 for servers. (And against multiple different interpretations of the v3 spec.)

I can test one approach of using of each of Automation, QM and CM domains, although unfortunately only if the server provides a Jazz "Root Services" document (and only if it serves RDF/XML).

Everyone, what v2 clients to you have available to help validate v3 discovery?

Martin Pain
Software Developer - Green Hat
Rational Test Virtualization Server, Rational Test Control Panel

E-mail: martinpain@uk.ibm.com
Find me on:
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=99869908 and within IBM on: IBM Connections: https://w3-connections.ibm.com/profiles/html/profileView.do?userid=12c849c0-ddd5-1030-9b5f-d70a3a891
IBM

IBM United Kingdom Limited Registered in England and Wales with number 741598 Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hants. PO6 3AU
Unless stated otherwise above: