Subject: Re: [oslc-core] OSLCCORE-35: v2 Resource Shape oslc:Inline property incorrectly mentions blank nodes

Nick,

I really like your summary table.

--- Arthur

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 2:41 PM, Nick Crossley <ncrossley@us.ibm.com> wrote:

I agree that the wording of the Core 2 vocabulary is inconsistent, and that the intent was to allow hash resources as well as blank nodes for inline resources.  This is how I have interpreted the intent of the spec:

Representation
    Value Type
    Reference
    Inline
    Either
    Resource
    A link to an RDF resource with a stable URI. The target RDF resource SHOULD NOT contained within the same RDF graph or same http resource as the source resource; a client may expect to be able to GET this URI separately and independently from the source URI (and possibly PUT/POST to it).
    A link to an RDF resource with a stable URI, which might be a hash URI. The target MUST be contained within the same RDF graph or same http resource as the source resource.
    A link to an RDF resource with a stable URI, which might be a hash URI. The target RDF resource MAY be contained in the same graph or http resource as the source, so the GET of the source URI might also fetch the target resource.
    LocalResource
    n/a
    A link to an RDF resource with a hash URI or blank node, The target MUST be contained within the same RDF graph or same http resource as the source resource. Clients MUST assume the resource is not separately fetchable or modifiable.
    n/a
    AnyResource
    n/a
    A link to an RDF resource. The target MUST be contained within the same RDF graph or same http resource as the source resource. Clients MUST NOT make any assumptions about the nature of the URI for this resource.
    A link to a resource. The representation and location of the target is not defined. Clients MUST NOT make any assumptions about the nature of the URI for this resource.

Nick.

Inactive hide details for Martin P Pain ---09/02/2015 09:57:57 AM---While looking at the tables in OSLC v2 for the discovery reMartin P Pain ---09/02/2015 09:57:57 AM---While looking at the tables in OSLC v2 for the discovery resources (which  use resource shape termin