Subject: Resource Preview and Deletated Dialogs documents are now ready for review

OSLC Core 3.0 Resource Preview is ready for TC review: http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/trunk/specs/resource-preview.html

OSLC Core 3.0 Dialogs is ready for TC review: http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/trunk/specs/dialogs.html

Review comments can go to this mailing list. Any significant issues that require TC discussion and/or approval should be raised in OSLC Core issue tracker:
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/oslccore.

As a reminder, these reviews are in preparation for TC vote to submit OSLC Core 3.0 to public review. We had hoped to be at this point by the end of September, so we're likely to be a couple of months later than expected.

Attachments and Core Vocabulary are coming next, hopefully by the end of the week.

Jim Amsden, Senior Technical Staff Member
OSLC and Linked Lifecycle Data
919-525-6575