Subject: Fixed broken links on OSLC-Core wiki list of documents

Just FYI, I've just update the table on the front page of the wiki to:
  1. Point to the specs using the URLs that allow the resource shape tables to work. (Although it looked like they worked from the other URLs... did we do something to make them work from both? Anyway, the links on the wiki now match the "latest editor's draft" URLs.)
  2. Fixed some broken links (e.g. attachments still had "v3" in its name, and a number of links were missing "/trunk/")
  3. Two documents that no longer exist (Resource preview guidance, and actions) are still in the table but are no longer links.
Martin

----- Original message -----
From: "Sarabura, Martin" <msarabura@ptc.com>
Sent by: <oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org>
To: "'OSLC Core TC (oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org)'" <oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [oslc-core] Preparation for this week's meeting
Date: Tue, Nov 24, 2015 6:12 PM

I have shifted our table of working drafts nearer the top of the page at https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/FrontPage

As we push towards public review I want to emphasize the status of each document.

Next meeting is this Thursday at 10:30am - note this is shifted a half hour later than our usual start time.

Please be prepared to discuss the two documents that Jim has marked as ready for TC review:

Resource preview http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/trunk/specs/resource-preview.html

Delegated dialogs http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/trunk/specs/dialogs.html

Note also that the following two documents have already been discussed and changes made - if you have further comments please do so now:

Overview http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/trunk/specs/oslc-core.html

Discovery http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/trunk/specs/discovery.html

I look forward to another fruitful discussion on Thursday.

Dr. Martin Sarabura

R&D Fellow, PTC