Subject: Re: [oslc-core] Preparation for meeting this week

I shall be in the air returning from the OSLC Summit in San Diego at this time, and unable to attend.

Nick.

Inactive hide details for "Sarabura, Martin" ---12/07/2015 10:51:27 AM---The OSLC Core TC meeting on Thursday will start at 10:"Sarabura, Martin" ---12/07/2015 10:51:27 AM---The OSLC Core TC meeting on Thursday will start at 10:30 again instead of the usual 10am start. I've

From: "Sarabura, Martin" <msarabura@ptc.com>
To: "OSLC Core TC (oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org)" <oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 12/07/2015 10:51 AM
Subject: [oslc-core] Preparation for meeting this week
Sent by: <oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org>

The OSLC Core TC meeting on Thursday will start at 10:30 again instead of the usual 10am start.
I've added a new section to the agenda - how to prepare for the meeting. Please read it and be prepared!
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2015.12.10

While everyone should read and comment on each document, it may work out better if we have a primary reviewer for each document.
This is the first item on our agenda.

I'm looking forward to great discussions on Thursday.
Regards,
Martin

Dr. Martin Sarabura
R&D Fellow, PTC