Subject: Preparation for tomorrow's meeting

Jim and I met yesterday and discussed a schedule for publication of the documents. Tomorrow we will discuss the proposed schedule:

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/CompletionTimeline

Also tomorrow we would like to prioritize our remaining issues so that we are sure to address the most critical issues first. Please review the issues list as preparation for the meeting:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/oslccore

The agenda is here:

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2016.01.21

Please remember we're back to our usual starting time of 10:00am EST, not 10:30 EST.

Thanks,

Dr. Martin Sarabura

R&D Fellow, PTC