Subject: Re: [oslc-core] [OSLC CORE] Review of Resource preview 3.0

Jean-Luc,
Thanks for the review. My comments are in the attached document.

Jim Amsden, Senior Technical Staff Member
OSLC and Linked Lifecycle Data
919-525-6575

From:        "JOHNSON, Jean-Luc" <jean-luc.johnson@airbus.com>
To:        "oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org" <oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date:        02/01/2016 07:07 AM
Sent by:        <oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hello,

Here are my comments on the OSLC resource preview document. Quickly I decided to gather my comment on a word document.
Please refer to the attached document.

Best regards,
Jean-Luc Johnson

System Engineering Processes & Platforms

Airbus Group Innovations
Quadrant House, Celtic Springs, Coedkernew

Newport, South Wales, NP10 8FZ, UK

Tel:   +44 (0) 1179 36 1446

Mob: +44 (0) 7067 678 780
Email :
jean-luc.johnson@airbus.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free.