Subject: RE: [oslc-core] oslc:range property values.

Hi,

>in the shape file: "For object properties, an allowed object resource type."
>Change to: "For object properties, specifies what the object resource type is expected to be, but that is not necessarily the case."

I believe “but that is not necessarily the case” raises more confusion than it helps. It almost gives the impression that the value given would be almost unreliable.

I think the first part alone (“For object properties, specifies what the object resource type is expected to be”)  is weak and clear enough.

regards

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@kth.se, www.kth.se