Subject: Update on TC Core progress

I have been informed that the OASIS Technical Advisory Board (TAB) is still reviewing our documents and we will not have updates in time to vote on publishing the documents as a Committee Draft at this week's meeting. Nonetheless we have a few issues to discuss this week including an update on our response to Chet's initial feedback, so please do attend.

Regards,

Dr. Martin Sarabura

R&D Fellow, PTC