Subject: Acknowledgements

We have come to that happy point in the publication process where we acknowledge people who have contributed to the specification. From the TC Process page:

(2) Acknowledgements. Any Work Product that is approved by the TC at any level must include a list of people who participated in the development of the Work Product. This list shall be initially compiled by the Chair, and any Member of the TC may add or remove their names from the list by request.

I propose as our first pass to include all current and former voting members - see below.

Please email me if:

1. You believe I have omitted somebody who should be on the list - including yourself; or

2. You are on the list and would like to be removed from it; or

3. I have made a typo or you prefer a variant spelling; or

4. You would prefer that I change your affiliation.

These acknowledgements will be attached to the multi-part specification as a single list. The order will be as indicated below: Current chairs (alphabetical), past chairs in date order, previous editors (alphabetical) all others alphabetical. Having been on a number of collaborations myself I know that this can be a contentious issue but I think I'm being fair. Of course feel free to suggest an alternative approach if you prefer.

Acknowledgements

James Amsden (IBM)

Martin Sarabura (PTC)

Steven Speicher (IBM)

Arnaud LeHors (IBM)

Nick Crossley (IBM)

Sam Padgett (IBM)

Jad El-khoury (Swedish Royal Institute of Technology)

Ian Green (IBM)

David Honey (IBM)

Jean-Luc Johnson (Airbus Group SAS)

Harish Krishnaswamy (Software AG, Inc)