Subject: Agenda for tomorrow's meeting, and status update

Tomorrow we will talk about content organization and other first steps for the Tracked Resource Sets/Indexable Linked Data Provider specification.

Regarding our request to initiate public review of our documents, the request has been submitted to the OASIS Technical Advisory Board; it has been accepted and is currently in progress.

Regards, Martin

PTC Logo

Dr. Martin Sarabura
Technical Fellow