Subject: Re: [oslc-core] Core TC status update

I will not be able to attend a meeting on July 21 - I am traveling on vacation.

On my action items:
Nick.

From:        "Sarabura, Martin" <msarabura@ptc.com>
To:        "OSLC Core TC (oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org)" <oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date:        07/07/2016 07:36 AM
Subject:        [oslc-core] Core TC status update
Sent by:        <oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org>

Chet has advised that the Committee Specification Public Review will be announced soon - he hopes by the end of this week. Jim had to do a lot of editing to fulfill all the requirements.

Could you all please take a minute and indicate whether you will be able to attend the next meeting on July 21st?
We may have some feedback from the public review, we can follow up on action items, and we will continue to discuss TRS.
Go to https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-core/event.php?event_id=41820and click on "planning to attend" in the menu bar just above the call details. I've attached the iCalendar-format invitation to the meeting too in case you need it.

Below are the action items for today's meeting. Please attend to these if you have not already done so.

Nick to update ReSpec template and send email pointing to it
Nick to compare his local copies of TRS and ILDP documents to those found online (see references in minutes)
David to raise issues for known gaps such as what to do if there are two create events for the same resource, or support for selective indexing.
Nick to raise issue around support for delegated access control
Jim to raise issue regarding support for notifications via MQTT or other such publish/subscribe method

Enjoy your vacation time this summer!

Best wishes,

PTC Logo
Dr. Martin Sarabura
Technical Fellow

+1 519.502.4819
msarabura@ptc.com

ptc.com

 [attachment "Core_TC_meeting_41820.ics" deleted by Nicholas Crossley/Seattle/Contr/IBM]