Subject: Meeting tomorrow

Please plan to attend tomorrow's meeting. The agenda is posted here: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2016.07.21

It is harder to maintain quorum over the summer months but the work does indeed continue and your participation is encouraged. Don't forget, if you would like a leave of absence so that you can maintain your voting status, please email me and I will set it up.

Reminder: To put this meeting and future meetings in your calendar, go to the calendar entry https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-core/event.php?event_id=41820 and press the "download" button in the upper left corner.

Regards, Martin

PTC Logo

Dr. Martin Sarabura
Technical Fellow, Office of the CTO