Subject: Tomorrow's Core TC meeting

We’ve experienced some delays getting the committee specification draft into the format needed by OASIS however it’s now ready. The latest spec is csprd02.zip in https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/oslc-core/trunk/pub/

Rather than doing an evote which takes seven days, I would like to vote tomorrow. The vote requires a special (essentially, 2/3) majority out of our 8 voting members so if you are a voting member please plan to attend. All non-voting members and observers are of course always welcome to attend in any case.

Please remind me I need to use special verbiage on the resolution so that it’s legit for purposes of OASIS acceptance.

Regards, Martin

PTC Logo

Dr. Martin Sarabura
Technical Fellow, Office of the CTO