Subject: Fwd: [oslc-core] Groups - Ballot closed: "Approve OSLC Core Version 3.0 CSPRD02 as a Committee Specification"

Members of the OSLC Core TC,

As you see, your ballot to approve OSLC Core v3.0 as a Committee Specification has passed.

I'll now work with Jim to get the CS published to the OASIS library and announced. TC Admin JIRA ticket https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-2572 has been opened to track this work. We'll let you know when it is ready.

As always, let me know if you have any questions.

best,

/chet

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <tc_admin@oasis-open.org>
Date: Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 12:01 AM
To: chet.ensign@oasis-open.org

"Approve OSLC Core Version 3.0 CSPRD02 as a Committee Specification" has closed.
Ballot Title: Approve OSLC Core Version 3.0 CSPRD02 as a Committee Specification

Question
Do members of the OASIS OSLC Lifecycle Integration Core (OSLC Core) TC approve OSLC Core Version 3.0 CSPRD02 [1] as a Committee Specification?

Voting Results
6 of 6 eligible voters cast their vote before the deadline. - Yes received 6 Votes - No received 0 Votes - Abstain received 0 Votes The ballot received 0 comments.

Description
This ballot requires a Special Majority Vote [2]. The TC roster currently lists 6 voting members. In order to pass, at least 4 members have to vote Yes and no more than 1 members may vote No.

[1] URI for the specification

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 1: Overview (this document), http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/oslc-core/v3.0/csprd02/part1-overview/oslc-core-v3.0-csprd02-part1-overview.html

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 2: Discovery, http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/oslc-core/v3.0/csprd02/part2-discovery/oslc-core-v3.0-csprd02-part2-discovery.html

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 3: Resource Preview, http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/oslc-core/v3.0/csprd02/part3-resource-preview/oslc-core-v3.0-csprd02-part3-resource-preview.html

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 4: Delegated Dialogs, http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/oslc-core/v3.0/csprd02/part4-delegated-dialogs/oslc-core-v3.0-csprd02-part4-delegated-dialogs.html

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 5: Attachments, http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/oslc-core/v3.0/csprd02/part5-attachments/oslc-core-v3.0-csprd02-part5-attachments.html

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 6: Resource Shape, http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/oslc-core/v3.0/csprd02/part6-resource-shape/oslc-core-v3.0-csprd02-part6-resource-shape.html

- OSLC Core Version 3.0. Part 7: Vocabulary, http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/oslc-core/v3.0/csprd02/part7-core-vocabulary/oslc-core-v3.0-csprd02-part7-core-vocabulary.html

[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process-2010-07-28.php#dSpecialMajority

View Results

Group: OASIS OSLC Lifecycle Integration Core (OSLC Core) TC
Date Opened: Wednesday, 29 March 2017 @ 12:00 am EDT
Date Closed: Tuesday, 4 April 2017 @ 11:59 pm EDT

Referenced Items
03052: Approve OSLC Core Version 3.0 CSPRD02 as a Committee Specification (12K) 2017-04-04 Download | View Details

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393