Subject: Meeting on today

Hi everyone, sorry for the short notice but it looks like I’ve been remiss and did not send out the minutes from the previous meeting nor did I set up the agenda for today’s meeting. The meeting is on. We’ll take care of the paperwork after.

Thanks, Martin

PTC Logo

Dr. Martin Sarabura
Technical Fellow, Office of the CTO