Subject: RE: [oslc-core] open-services.net site is down

Hi

It seems to be working now, but it has been unstable over the day. I don’t think it is related to the browser.

Good then that we are aware of the issue.

regards

______________________________

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@kth.se, www.kth.se

From: JOHNSON, Jean Luc [mailto:jean-luc.johnson@airbus.com]
Sent: 04 July 2017 13:32
To: David Honey1; Jad El-Khoury
Cc: Chet Ensign; webmaster@open-services.net; OASIS OSLC Core TC Discussion List (oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org)

Generally speaking the website open-services.net doesn’t work properly. This exact same issue reported for the CORE spec applies to other specs like RM, CM v2, QM v2, PLM, etc... It happens to me again today. As far as I am concerned it always works in IE but it is down occasionally in FF.

Best regards,

Jean-Luc