Subject: Meeting cancelled today

Sorry for the late notice, but I have a conflict today, and Martin is not available either.

The Domains TC just met and approved the transfer of the CM spec from the CCM TC to the Domains TC.
We decided to not have joint meetings but discussed instead having two 1/2 hour meetings each week, one for Core and one for Domains, taking the same 10:00 EDT time slot that is currently used by Core and CCM ever other week. Hopefully this will help move the specifications along a little faster and should be sufficient given the limited issues we have remaining.

We can schedule separate meetings for TRS or CCM if significant issues arise that need to be addressed.

Let's discuss this at the next core meeting.

Jim Amsden, Senior Technical Staff Member
OSLC and Linked Lifecycle Data
919-525-6575