OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

oslc-core message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: OSLC CORE TC Minutes September 14, 2017


  • Andrii Berezovskyi (KTH)


  • Harish Krishnaswamy (Software AG)
  • Jean-Luc Johnson (Airbus)
  • Jim Amsden (IBM)
  • Martin Sarabura (PTC)
  • Ian Green (IBM)
  • Andrii Berezovskyi (KTH)
  • Axel Reichwein (Koneksys) (not in attendance list?)




  • Nick to complete his initial edits on the TRS specification in preparation for TC review
  • Martin to update front page with current assignments, update the roadmap and remove reviews that are no longer relevant

Chat transcript from room: oslc

[07:06] Jim Amsden: Scribe: Andrew
[07:07] Martin Sarabura (PTC): https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2017.09.07
[07:07] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Minutes accepted
[07:08] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Next meeting Sep 21
[07:08] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Actions from the previous meeting
[07:08] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Nick has not updated us on "Nick to complete his initial edits on the TRS specification in preparation for TC review", remains on the list
[07:09] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Next item "Jim to complete initial migration of OSLC query specification in preparation for initial TC review"
[07:09] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Jim has connected with David and he is ready to work on the task
[07:11] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Martin has sent an email with the actions per person, will update the front page to reflect assignments and remove reviews that are no longer relevant.
[07:12] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Jim has reassigned the issue to David
[07:12] Jim Amsden: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-87 assigned to David
[07:13] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): "Nick to move config spec to Core SVN" remains on the list of actions
[07:15] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-91
[07:16] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Also CCM snapshot and CCM issues need to be migrated too
[07:17] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-92
[07:18] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Core should refernce normative OSLC query spec
[07:18] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): We need intro section to be added to the core spec
[07:19] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Correction: not the core spec, but the configuration management spec.
[07:19] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Also, the TRS spec also needs an introduction
[07:22] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Jim: currently, there is a rev 1 of the committee spec (multipart). Until we do a public review the config mgt, TRS and Query specs, we should not reference them from the rev 2. Martin should put it in the roadmap. TRS and CCM will be managed in a separate lifecycle, not as a multipart document.
[07:23] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Schedule needs to be established
[07:26] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Jim: not all spec have an equal demand for schedules. CCM is more demanding than core/query/domains.
[07:27] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Axel: configuration management demand is very large and if its concepts are not treated as a first-class citizens, some organisations might hesitate adopting OSLC.
[07:29] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Jim: configuration management should be proceeded more aggressively. We need to offload TRS spec from Nick. Next meeting needs to focus on who is ready to step up for the TRS spec.
[07:31] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Publishing overhead is high and will impact our ability to sustain the speed of new changes. We might need to look into automating respec publishing.



PTC Logo

Dr. Martin Sarabura
Technical Fellow, Office of Research & Architecture

+1 519.502.4819



[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]