OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

oslc-core message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Re: [oslc-core] OSLC CORE TC Minutes September 28, 2017

A correction - Nick was scribe, not Jim.


From:        "Sarabura, Martin" <msarabura@ptc.com>
To:        "OSLC Core TC (oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org)" <oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date:        09/28/2017 08:58 AM
Subject:        [oslc-core] OSLC CORE TC Minutes September 28, 2017
Sent by:        <oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org>

ActionsChat transcript from room: oslc
[07:05] Martin Sarabura (PTC): https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2017.09.21
[07:05] Nick Crossley (IBM):
Minutes of previous meeting approved
[07:06] Nick Crossley (IBM):
Action items from previous meeting:
[07:06] Nick Crossley (IBM):
Martin has updated front page with assignments - no road map update yet
[07:07] Nick Crossley (IBM):
Nick has not yet updated TRS draft, nor created draft committee note for client guidance
[07:08] Nick Crossley (IBM):
Nick does expect to complete the spec draft by next week
[07:08] Nick Crossley (IBM):
Nick has moved spec from CCM TC to Core TC
[07:08] Nick Crossley (IBM):
Nick has copied existing open issues from CCM TC to Core TC
[07:09] Nick Crossley (IBM):
Not copied closed or deferred issues
[07:09] Nick Crossley (IBM):
Action item: Nick to raise new issue on version resolution
[07:11] Nick Crossley (IBM):
Nick to copy deferred issues on config mgmt as well.
[07:13] Nick Crossley (IBM):
Nick created three components for core issues: Core, TRS, and Configuration Management
[07:15] Nick Crossley (IBM):
Jim creating one for Query
[07:19] Nick Crossley (IBM):
Jim would prefer a shorter name for Configuration Management component – ‘Config’ - Nick to investigate
[07:20] Nick Crossley (IBM):
CCM TC has now closed - web pages are now read-only
[07:21] Nick Crossley (IBM):
Nick proposes subcommittee to address version resolution and change set lifecycle issues
[07:24] Nick Crossley (IBM):
Nick to send out Doodle poll for time for config mgmt subcommittee meeting
[07:26] Nick Crossley (IBM):
Jim: also added ReSpec component
[07:26] Nick Crossley (IBM):
David: has started work on Query spec
[07:28] Nick Crossley (IBM):
David will raise issues to be discussed. e.g., which parts of the spec are in Core and which are in Query, and where the spec references withdrawn or obsolete draft standards
[07:29] Nick Crossley (IBM):
David has found some areas where the reference implementation differs from the spec - we should review these to see what’s right
[07:30] Nick Crossley (IBM):
No further business
[07:30] Nick Crossley (IBM):
Meeting adjourned


PTC Logo
Dr. Martin Sarabura
Technical Fellow, Office of Research & Architecture

+1 519.502.4819



[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]