OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

oslc-core message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: OSLC CORE TC Minutes October 5, 2017


  • Harish Krishnaswamy (Software AG)


  • Harish Krishnaswamy (Software AG)
  • Jim Amsden (IBM)
  • Martin Sarabura (PTC)
  • Nick Crossley (IBM)
  • Ian Green (IBM)
  • Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH)
  • Jad El-Khoury (KTH)




  • David to request a meeting to discuss query specification after he has posted the first draft

Chat transcript from room: oslc

[07:02] anonymous morphed into Jad
[07:02] Martin Sarabura (PTC): https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2017.09.28
[07:07] Harish K (Software AG): Scribe: Harish
[07:08] Harish K (Software AG): Meeting minutes accepted.
[07:09] Harish K (Software AG): Action Items from prev meeting:
[07:11] Harish K (Software AG): new issue on version resolution - issues w/ shapes blocking check-in. Nick working on it.
[07:12] Harish K (Software AG): Working on the TRS and battling infrastructure issues. no updates on the config mgmt action items
[07:13] Harish K (Software AG): currently TRS is the top priority for Nick
[07:19] Harish K (Software AG): ReSpec is almost completely auto-generated other than the pdf links
[07:19] Jim Amsden: to this, latest and previous versions
[07:19] Harish K (Software AG): to this latest and previous versions
[07:20] Nick Crossley (IBM): Nick raised an issue that there are some styles local to each spec that should be moved to a CSS file
[07:23] Harish K (Software AG): David has posted issues in the query spec and
[07:24] Harish K (Software AG): we would wait for the posting of the draft before dealing with the issues raised, likely in a sub-committee.
[07:24] Harish K (Software AG): AI - David to request a meeting when he is ready.
[07:25] Nick Crossley (IBM): Jim said that the copied specs from open-services.net could fix obvious errors and omissions, but should not make substantive changes
[07:26] Nick Crossley (IBM): For TRS that should be true for the core TRS behavior, but of course we are also adding in the access control stuff from ILDP

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]