Subject: RE: [oslc-core] Re: FW: [oslc-domains] OSLC RM Domain specs

Hi Jim,

I agree with the argument below. (I always wonder why people can passionately argue for one format over the other. I guess I need to do more programming.)

Anyway, the suggested change below applies to the Core 3.0 specs, right?

For the [RM] specs, should we also then change the following (section 2.4) from MUST to SHOULD?

RM Servers MUST support RDF/XML representations  ...

RM Servers MUST support XML representations ....

regards

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@kth.se, www.kth.se