OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

oslc-core message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: OSLC CORE TC Minutes December 14, 2017

We’ve had a bit of a break due to holidays and work conflicts but tomorrow we start afresh! Please plan to attend, and also the Query meeting starting a half hour after this one finishes.




  • Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH)


  • Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH)
  • David Honey (IBM)
  • Axel Reichwein (Koneksys)
  • Harish Krishnaswamy (Software AG)
  • Jad El-Khoury (KTH)
  • Jim Amsden (IBM)
  • Martin Sarabura (PTC)



  • OSLC core 3.0 paging is incorrect LDP paging should be MAY, OSLC 2.0 Paging should be SHOULD.


  • Martin to fix some references and introductory paragraphs for TRS and CCM - still on list
  • Nick to set up subcommittee meetings to discuss skew resolution, TRS spec
  • Axel to commence editing on TRS spec
  • Martin to change Axel to editor on home page

Chat transcript from room: oslc

[07:03] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Andrew is the scribe today
[07:04] Martin Sarabura (PTC): https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2017.12.07
[07:04] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Minutes are accepted
[07:04] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Action item for Martin remains
[07:05] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Nick is too busy, item remains as well
[07:06] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Axel has no updates yet, action item remains.
[07:07] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Martin action item: change TRS spec editor to Axel
[07:07] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-145
[07:07] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): 2 actions items from Jim and 1 from David
[07:08] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): David's item relates to the discovery of the member properties for select by the client
[07:10] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Action item #1 from Jim: OSLC 3 started out as a fully LDP-converted, but it made other impl outdated
[07:10] Jim Amsden: Proposal: - [ ] OSLC core 3.0 paging is incorrect LDP paging should be MAY, OSLC 2.0 Paging should be SHOULD.
[07:12] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): note that LDP paging is not part of the main LDP spec
[07:12] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): Seconded
[07:13] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): LDP paging specification is also not finalised yet
[07:13] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): https://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/hg/ldp-paging.html
[07:15] Jim Amsden: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-141
[07:15] Jim Amsden: +1
[07:15] Martin Sarabura (PTC): +1
[07:15] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): +1
[07:15] Harish K (Software AG): +1
[07:15] Jad El-khoury (KTH): +1
[07:15] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): +1
[07:16] Jim Amsden: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-142
[07:16] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Carried
[07:16] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Motion carried
[07:17] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): RDF/XML is used in many clients/servers, it's an important issue
[07:25] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): 4.4.1 is edited to reflect that the given formats are not all required, but just given as an example.
[07:27] Jim Amsden: Proposal: OSLC Core should specify MUST for RDF, SHOULD support all standard RDF serialization formats, and SHOULD support RDF/XML for backward compatibility with OSLC 2.0, SHOULD support Turtle for LDP compatibility
[07:30] Martin Sarabura (PTC): Time check
[07:32] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Motion is delayed until next week
[07:33] David Honey (Persistent/IBM): https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-154
[07:33] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Jim will look into it
[07:33] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): The meeting is adjourned

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]