Subject: Updated query literals document from today's OSLC Query work group meeting

The attached query literals document highlights in red areas that were discussed and changes proposed in today's meeting.
I will edit the draft OSLC Query specification to include this information before the next query work group meeting.
Jim, if you have additional comments, please let me know as soon as you are able.

Best regards,
David
Unless stated otherwise above: