OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

oslc-core message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: OSLC CORE TC Minutes March 1, 2018


  • Ian Green (IBM)


  • Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH)
  • Jim Amsden (IBM)
  • Martin Sarabura (PTC)
  • Nick Crossley (IBM)
  • Ian Green (IBM)
  • Jad El-Khoury (KTH)




  • Jim to finish the edit updates still pending on the multi-part core documents
  • Martin to come up with schedule for core specs
  • Committee to review emails from Axle and sections marked in red in the config management spec

Chat transcript from room: oslc

[15:05] Martin Sarabura (PTC): https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/Meetings/Telecon2018.02.22 
[15:05] ian green: minutes accepted 
[15:06] ian green: actions: Nick: wrote up some notes but there are some pending updates from Jim. Jim has 6 items left to do. 
[15:07] ian green: Jim will finish remaining items by tomorrow. 
[15:07] ian green: Nick: raised new minor editorial issue (166). 
[15:08] Martin Sarabura (PTC): https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-166 
[15:08] ian green: Andrew: what is a "private" urn scheme. 
[15:09] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): http://www.iana.org/assignments/urn-informal/urn-3 
[15:10] ian green: Nick has seen examples in TRS which using urn-3 scheme. we would want to fix this, should it also occur in core 
[15:10] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): urn:urn-3:xyz 
[15:11] ian green: Nick: the example led to some implementors erroneously using urn-3 
[15:12] ian green: Jim will take action to check core does not use such examples 
[15:13] Martin Sarabura (PTC): https://www.iana.org/assignments/urn-namespaces/urn-namespaces.xhtml 
[15:16] ian green: Nick: we ought to change all use of example URNs to use the "example" urn namespace, as defined in https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6963 
[15:19] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universally_unique_identifier 
[15:20] ian green: Martin will come up with schedule for review of the multi-part specs 
[15:20] ian green: Aims to have this done this week 
[15:21] ian green: Nick's action to contact Axel. No udpate from Nick. 
[15:23] ian green: Nick: some actions from the CM sub cttee 
[15:23] ian green: issue 121 
[15:23] Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): The forwarded email from Axel: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/oslc-core/201802/msg00031.html 
[15:24] ian green: Spec has been updated; main cttee members need to review the marked up text (in red). Section "version resolution" - it was agreed be less prescriptive as to how a server resolves skew. 
[15:26] ian green: Provide feedback and then to a formal vote on this change. 
[15:27] ian green: Action item: read and prep for vote at next meeting 
[15:28] ian green: No other open issues 
[15:28] ian green: call closes 


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]