Subject: Issue 121 - discuss and vote this Thursday

As a reminder, the Core TC will discuss and vote on Configuration Management issue 121 this coming Thursday. Since I have committed a few other changes since then, I include here amended instructions on running a compare operation to show just the changes for that issue:

Go to: https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/?op=comp&compare[]=/tags/config-472/specs/config&compare[]=/trunk/specs/config@479.

Summary of the changes:
Nick.