Subject: Draft query spec

Dear TC member,

Please review the draft OSLC Query 3.0 specification at https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/trunk/specs/oslc-query.html.
The draft spec contains red editorial comments to guide reviewers about issues we have previously discussed in TC meetings. and where appropriate, references the related Issue(s) in Jira. The editorial comments would be removed after TC review and discussion and before we go to public draft committee spec.

Please also review https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-164. Jim has already included proposed changes in the core spec that we have previously discussed informally. However, we should formally vote on the issue.

Best regards,
David
Unless stated otherwise above: