Subject: Suggestion to reduce Jira notification scope

Hello,

I think there are too many notifications being sent to this mailing list whenever some changes are done in Jira. As far as I understand, some members just ignore all those emails from Jira and focus on the meeting agenda. Which means people only focus on TC discussion only one day a week.

I suggest the following: in https://issues.oasis-open.org/plugins/servlet/project-config/OSLCCORE/notifications, we need to remove the "Project Role (TC List)" for the following events:

  • Issue Updated
  • Issue Commented
  • Issue Comment Edited

Important things like issue added/closed/deleted will still go to the mailing list.

If you support my suggestion, could someone please try to file an issue on the TC Admin project, please? https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20TCADMIN%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC as I am not able to file an issue there.

/Andrew