Subject: Meeting for 12th July, review query spec

Dear TC member,

We would like to start reviewing the draft OSLC Query 3.0 specification in next week's core meeting on Thursday 12th July.

The draft specification is at https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/trunk/specs/oslc-query.html.

The draft specification includes red editorial comment with links to associated issues. Their purpose is to provide some context about the issues and previous discussions on the topic. The intent is to remove these red editorial comments after review and prior going for a public committee draft specification.

Some sections may require special attention:
8. Query Result Containers - have we achieved compatibility and provided better consistency optionally using LPDCs?
10.2.3 oslc.where Semantics - this is a new section whose goal is to lower the burden of implementations that do not use RDF persistence and SPARQL as their underlying technologies. Have we struck the right balance?
10.4 oslc.orderBy - is the looser semantics correct (not relying on lexical ordering of RDF/XML serialization), but instead supporting an optional oslc:order pseudo property?

I expect we will need several meetings to review the document, but let's make a start next week.

Best regards,
David
Unless stated otherwise above: