Subject: RE: OSLC Query Capability question

Dear Core TC,

I am not sure if the Core TC is meant to deal with public questions, but we got a question from Ricardo (Koneksys) about the OSLC Query and I thought maybe someone from this TC can help?

Ricardo cannot directly send emails to this mailing list. But I found the question interesting myself.

Anyone that can clarify how the reponse for a query request with “oslc.order” meant to work?

regards

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@kth.se, https://www.kth.se/profile/jad