Subject: Discovery in OSLC

Hello,

Last week I promised to summarise the issue [OSLCCORE-9] Bootstrapping discovery and propose a solution. I did that only to realise we might not have a clear idea on what is the problem in the first place.

I put together a few scenarios and would like to read them, comment on them and add the ones I have missed:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qczVGQXNdv8wXf-hilh8cgcTVOOWvmA9TWVogW5qGKU/edit?usp=sharing

If you still want to see the details of my rather rough proposal, please find it attached.

/Andrew