Subject: Re: [oslc-core] where to find public versions of the Core 3.0 specs

I think there should be two set of such links: one set of links to the latest approved draft on https://open-services.net/specifications/ and another set on the repo wiki (should have been in the README but it's full of legalese): https://github.com/oasis-tcs/oslc-core/wiki/!TC-work

Jad, could you please check if those links get you to the right documents? Any other suggestions?

--
/Andrew