Subject: Re: [oslc-core] OSLC Query 3.0 public review responses

Hi Jim,

Re TAB-1656:
I think we should reference
https://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-concepts/#section-XMLLiteral. Note this is a non-normative specification for the reasons stated in that W3 document.

Re TAB-1657:
I don't understand the submitter's description. The spec is describing elements of oslc.where and these are not XML. Maybe all that is needed is a reference to a W3C document for xsd:string and rdf:XMLLiteral.

With all the moving around and the fact that I have had little time for anything other than working on high severity issues for two Jazz applications nearing 6.0.6.1 release, I have no idea where the current OSLC Query 3.0 spec is. My last known reference is http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/trunk/specs/oslc-query.html#conformance. Hopefully things should start ease up over the next few weeks and I will time for OSLC.

Best regards,
David

From:        "Jim Amsden" <jamsden@us.ibm.com>
To:        "OASIS OSLC Core TC Discussion List (oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org)" <oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date:        11/02/2019 18:38
Sent by:        <oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org>

Here's the comments from the TAB with my initial responses. Could you (especially David) provide any needed corrections to my responses.

Jim Amsden, Senior Technical Staff Member

OSLC and Linked Lifecycle Data

919-525-6575

[attachment "oslc-query-v3.0.csv" deleted by David Honey1/UK/Contr/IBM] [attachment "oslc-query-v3.0.numbers" deleted by David Honey1/UK/Contr/IBM]