Subject: Re: [oslc-core] Combining our meetings

Ok with me.

From:        "Jim Amsden" <jamsden@us.ibm.com>
To:        "OASIS OSLC Core TC Discussion List (oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org)" <oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org>, "OASIS OSLC Domains TC Discussion List" <oslc-domains@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date:        18/02/2019 13:55
Subject:        [oslc-core] Combining our meetings
Sent by:        <oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org>

Given that we are in the process of combining Core and Domains into the new OASIS OSLC Open Project, and that the Domains TC has substantially completed its work getting the open-services.net OSLC 2.0 specifications migrated to OASIS, at least to Committee Specification status, I propose that we merge the Domains telecon with the Core telecon at 10:00 EST on Thursdays. This will allow us to begin the transition to the OP PGB and TSC meeting, as well as have the OP discussions once instead of twice.

If this is OK, I would like to start this week Feb 21. The easiest approach will be to schedule both the domains and core meeting at the same time and with the same meeting information so that all members get notified.

Jim Amsden, Senior Technical Staff Member

OSLC and Linked Lifecycle Data

919-525-6575

Unless stated otherwise above: