Subject: Re: [lyo-dev] OSLCfest 2019: Throwback Thursday

Peertube is just like YouTube but closer in sprit of openness to OSLC. I though it to be an excellent platform to share OSLC materials.

P.S. Anyone can install PeerTube on their server; federation between servers is allowed (eg https://peertube.kajalinifi.de/accounts/oslc@peertube.fr/about but something seems to be broken there as it's all empty) and it has an amazing idea of using peer-to-peer tech to reduce the load on the server (first used at large scale by Skype, BTW).

--
âAndrew.