Subject: Establishing voting rights

We have been a bit lax about maintaining voting rights for OSLC Core and Domains TCs over the last couple of months as we have been dealing with migrating to the OASIS OSLC Open Project.

Now that the ballots for migration are pending, we need to re-establish TC voting rights to ensure everyone has a voice in this important transition.

Current TC members and voting roles are given in the TC private pages, on the Roster tab:
Core: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-core/members/roster.php
Domains: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-domains/members/roster.php

In order to ensure everyone who wishes to vote has voting rights, I would like to schedule an additional short combined Core and Domains TC meeting at 10:00 EDT on Friday, 12 April. If you can attend Thursday's regularly scheduled meeting, and at least join briefly for Friday's meeting, you would be sure to have attended two TC meetings in a row, and would therefore be assured to have voting rights.

I will also be including participation in last weeks combined Core and Domains TC meeting, so if you were at that meeting and this week's meeting, you won't need to attend the additional meeting on Friday.

I expect the ballots for migrating to the OP to appear as early as next week, so its important that we establish voting rights this week.

Jim Amsden, Senior Technical Staff Member
OSLC and Linked Lifecycle Data
919-525-6575