Subject: Notice that I will be closing the OSLC TCs and Member Section next week

Members of the OSLC Core and Domains TCs and Member Section,

As agreed in the ballots passed in early May, it has now been 30 days (plus a few) since the OSLC Open Project was officially announced. The work of the TCs has migrated to the OSLC Open Project GitHub organization at https://github.com/oslc-op.

I plan to close the TCs and the Member Section this coming Monday. As is OASIS practice, all the assets of the groups will remain publicly available. They will simply no longer be active. So, for example, the archive at https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/oslc-core/ will remain but the email list itself will no longer accept messages.

The exception to the above is the comment lists oslc-core-comment@ and oslc-domains-comment@. These will remain active for people who want to ask questions, report bugs, etc.

We encourage everyone to check out the new Open Project and get involved. Note that participation in the OSLC Open Project is open to all interested parties and does not require OASIS membership.

Please let me know if you have any questions.Â

/chetÂ
Chet Ensign
Chief Technical Community Steward
http://www.oasis-open.org