oslc-domains message

Subject: Congratulations on being nominated for the 2017 Open Standards Cup award

Dear OSLC Domains TC Members,

Congratulations on being nominated for the 2017 Open Standards Cup Outstanding New Initiative award. The winning TC will be announced on June 22 at the OASIS 2017 Member Meeting and Reception in New York.

We hope to see as many OSLC Domains TC members as possible at the award ceremony. If possible, please designate at least one person who can be present to accept the award on behalf of the TC should you win.

If you're attending Borderless Cyber, you can RSVP for the Member Meeting when you register for the conference. Also, you'll be entered in the drawing for two tickets to see "Hamilton" if you register before 15 May.

If you'd like to attend the 2017 Member Meeting but will not be attending Borderless Cyber, RSVP at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/oasis-2017-member-meeting-and-reception-tickets-33320659991 by 19 May.

Again, congratulations on the fine work you've accomplished at OASIS. I look forward to seeing you in New York.

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org