oslc-domains message

Subject: 14 Sep meeting was cancelled

We did not reach quorum for the 14 September meeting so it was cancelled. Just a reminder that the OSLC Domains TC meets every week at 10:30 EDT. You should have the meeting on your calendar. Let me know if you don't and I'll resend the invitation.

I have updated the Domains TC wiki to include the list of documents we are migrating and their current state. See https://github.com/oasis-tcs/oslc-domains/wiki.

Automation, Asset Management and Performance Monitoring are probably lower priority.  But it would still be nice to have someone assigned to edit those specifications.

We need to make sure the TC maintains its minimum voting members (5), we have editors assigned to each specification, and that we are making some progress towards getting committee specification drafts that can be candidates for public review.

Progress on delivering these specifications will help ensure the vitality of the OSLC community and continue the promotion of standards and capabilities that enable and support integration.

Jim Amsden, Senior Technical Staff Member
OSLC and Linked Lifecycle Data
919-525-6575